What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
The easiest way to create closed captions and transcripts for your videos
- Allowing you to import the text as captions, making the job a snap
- Importing many other caption formats, keeping the timecode intact
- Being used by many government agencies such as NASA, NOAA, etc
- Quickly becoming the go-to software for captioning
- Showing you how easy it is to caption your movies
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. MovieCaptioner scores 71.32/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.synchrimedia.com/clickbank.html, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $99.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: synchrimedia.com you’ll also be taken through to synchrimedia.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)